Brookline College 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 10 by ArizonachicI dont want to keep messaging you like this on the public site, do you have a facebook?
- Jan 10 by kingskidRN2b'15Hopefully you feel better now!
- Jan 10 by kingskidRN2b'15Yes I do I'll inbox you!
- Jan 10 by Esme12Just for FYI......registered members must have 15 quality posts before access to PM is allowed. You may upgrade to a paid membership with increased privileges and options.
To compare memberships and perks....Support the site and get more perks in the process!
- Jan 10 by ArizonachicI keep getting this message when I try to message you back
"We apologize for the inconvenience but sending a Private Message is disabled for all members who have not actively participated on the site. Members are required to have a minimum of 15 quality topics in order to use our Private Messaging (PM) System.
This change is required to decrease the likelihood of someone abusing our policy and soliciting members. If you get any private messages that are soliciting in nature, please report them using the Report button found in the message. Thank you for understanding."
my email is email@example.com (arizona chic @ live . com ) without spaces. Maybe we can communicate like that since I cant find you on Fb.
- Jan 11 by TRINI82Quote from ArizonachicThank you...the gen ed classes were a little rough in the sense there may be some disorganisation, but nothing you can't manage...but I will say hold on and once you get into 5th semester it feels like you're in an entirely different school...I love and hate it at the same time, and only hate it for selfish reasons like I can't hang out or sleep in anymore lol...this semester is very demanding, and we saw this as soon as we opened the first text, but we are excited and can't wait to start clinicals...good luck, and pay no attention to rumours
Congrats on being in the 5th semester that is awesome!! What did you think of all the previous classes? What did you like the most and the least?
- Jan 22 by RN2BPARKHey everybody! I'm applying to Brookline for summer and have a few questions!
How do you like the program?
Your weekly average schedule?
Please PM message me or write here!
Thanks in advance.
- Mar 26 by AunpingcoHi! I'm attending Brooklines absn program this May. Is anyone attending?
- Apr 4 by Mem2012Just got this email yesterday..
I am thrilled to announce that today I received the letter from the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) confirming the initial accreditation of our BSN program. This recognition—within two years of launching the program—is an acknowledgement of the caliber and quality of the program and our faculty. It means that all prior and future graduates until the next review in 2017 can confirm they graduated from an NLNAC accredited program.
Please join me in congratulating our hard-working faculty and staff a this is their honor and they have earned it!
- Apr 4 by kingskidRN2b'15I got it too, I'm so excited!!!! I tried to text every student I could yesterday to see if they got the word!!'