Brookline College 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 16, '12 by Mem2012I heard all the students in the first graduating class passed the NCLEX- 11/11
- Oct 22, '12 by jxngirlHello I would just like to ask all of you who are attending Brookline how do you like it so far? Do you think it is worth the price of tuition? And does anyone know if you can persue a masters degree if you graduate from Brookline? Thanks
- Oct 22, '12 by popmode77Quote from jxngirlCarrington college was worth the price for me. I actually started out at Brookline when they were still iia, but after they closed and moved locations, I decided to check Carrington instead. Definitely a good choice for me. They are also NLNAC accredited, and you get a discount at chamberlain for pursuing your BSN/MSN. I just enrolled in the BSN to MSN program and start next Monday.Hello I would just like to ask all of you who are attending Brookline how do you like it so far? Do you think it is worth the price of tuition? And does anyone know if you can persue a masters degree if you graduate from Brookline? Thanks
- Nov 28, '12 by lolli518Im starting as well in Jan, if you hear any news or get any info let me know plz! lol I'm having second thoughts.... :/
I am also starting in January. Have you gotten a tenative schedule yet? I am trying to reach out to potential students and get to know people before class actually starts.
- Dec 3, '12 by TRINI82Blairnpb, do you know which semester you're starting in? Also are you in the general BSN program, or second degree one?
- @Larah10 -
I too are starting the program in January 2013. Have you heard anything concerning the tentative schedule. I'm kinda worried about the lack of information forthcoming.
Second Degree....Do you have a schedule or something you could email? How are the clinicals rotations, the exams, ....I have alot of questions and cant find any current students
NinaLast edit by blairnpb on Dec 3, '12 : Reason: forgot to address
- Dec 4, '12 by Mem2012I have a schedule if anyone needs it. It got sent to us this week. If you send me your email, I will forward it.
- Dec 27, '12 by ArizonachicI am getting ready to start the BSN program in January 2013, is there a seperate page for people that are starting their first degree?