ASU Post-Bacc Nursing Program 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 16, '12 by orangetomatoI just got the "post-bacc application review" email too. Check your emails everyone! Something has finally happened
- Nov 16, '12 by len021503So hi... I got the "review" email as well... not knocking on the process, but GAH what has been going on for the last month!? So I guess I'll just fax in all those forms tomorrow and hurry up and wait some more lol! (this is all we have to do right now I'm assuming... confirmation?)
Hopefully good news for us all!
- Nov 16, '12 by ziggy787Got the email, too! Sounds like we will know for sure by the end of the month. Good luck!
- Nov 17, '12 by orangetomatoDo your TEAS scores match the results you got at the testing site? Or are they using some sort of conversion factor? Mine don't match...
- Nov 17, '12 by len021503Mine match... it was my "adjusted individual total score".
- Nov 17, '12 by orangetomatoThanks len. They got mine backwards. 69 instead of 96. Good thing they give us this chance to review the information for accuracy!
- Nov 17, '12 by KellyfishThey inputted my TEAS results incorrectly as well!!!
- Nov 18, '12 by sklish1983My TEAS score was wrong as well they put it in as at 78.7 instead of an 89.3...I about blew my top when I saw that.
- Nov 18, '12 by ziggy787My TEAS score is wrong, too.
- Nov 18, '12 by ashenmegly11well I seem to be the only one who has a correct TEAS score. and I'm thinking...considering they already have our adjusted scores in there, and they want them returned by the 26th and they'd send out the status letters by the 30th...they have their decisions made. just confirming (or in many cases it seems adjusting) the scores and seeing where we fall. does anyone know how they calculated the GPA points? and do you think the total score is out of a total of 2? so like say a 1.8 or 1.9 is where we stand out of 2? good luck everyone!