Anyone trying for the Yavapai College Nursing Program?Register Today!
- by AshleyDiane6 Mar 12, '10What are you points toward the app? I am just curious about what I am up against!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=461705©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 7,082 Views
- Mar 15, '10 by UnicornRNHow many points do you have?
- Mar 16, '10 by AshleyDiane684 what about you?
- Mar 17, '10 by UnicornRNI have 76. I hope I make it. I have a friend who got into Spring semester with 72 points last semester, so I hope I'm okay. We'll see.
- Mar 17, '10 by AshleyDiane6I hope so too!!!! Let me know if you get accepted please
- Apr 6, '10 by UnicornRNI got in!
- Apr 7, '10 by AshleyDiane6Congrats! That is wonderful news! Me too, I can't wait to see you in the program!
- Jul 26, '10 by l_8426so those points earned is your score on the admission test?
Im looking toward this college but know nothing about admission, is it based on a waiting list? pre-reqs? amdission test?
- Jul 26, '10 by AshleyDiane6It's not only the HEISI exam it also includes how many pre reqs you have finished at the time you apply. You also get points if you are a resident of Yavapai county and a current student at Yavapai College. The good news is that this program does not have a waiting list Have you already started pre reqs?
- Jul 27, '10 by l_8426i've done bio 201 and medical terminology at Arizona Western College, i want to start the program as soon as possible and here in yuma competition is high, it's almost a 'must' to have all co requisites finished at the time of the application, which for me means 1 more year of waiting before applying... =$