Anyone else apply to NAU/GCC concurrent program this week? - Page 7Register Today!
- Jun 4, '12 by peterbrascolol. I am.
- Jun 5, '12 by BSN-PathIt was long, but good. I think it's not going to be too hard but then again it is only the first day lol
- Jun 6, '12 by ddmadIt was pretty long but she (the prof) seems pretty into the class and I agree, it seems like it's going to be pretty doable...Last edit by ddmad on Jun 6, '12
- Jun 6, '12 by donovasuHow long was it? A couple hours? more?
- Jun 7, '12 by ddmad4 hours...She gave us a couple of breaks though...
- Jun 7, '12 by jhunoldQuote from ddmadYeah but I was hoping for a lunch break!4 hours...She gave us a couple of breaks though...
Hey ddmad what didd you find out about the tote bag?
- Jun 7, '12 by ddmadThere's a little cafe in the building where you can get some chow...Nothing yet about the tote bag other than a mention during orientation and that we'll be told more about it during the next orientation (in August)...
- Jul 1, '12 by CinDRnycHi just wanted to let you all know that I created a closed FB group for all the NAU CEP students at various Maricopa colleges
You can find us by using the search box and the name is:
NAU and Maricopa Nursing CEP Students
I just thought it would be a great place for us to share our thoughts, concerns, or just chat about nursing school. Join us!
P.S. If you have any issues finding it please PM me !
Thanks! :redpinkheLast edit by CinDRnyc on Jul 9, '12 : Reason: added info
- Sep 20, '12 by DylansmommHi! I was wondering what classes people took to meet the NAU requirements for humanistic inquiry, global diversity, cultural understanding and global diversity? What would you recommend?