Are you applying to GCU for Spring 2012?Register Today!
- by johnnyarei Jun 17, '11Hi,
I'm just curious to know if anyone else is thinking about applying to Grand Canyon University for the January 2012 start. I am currently working on the remainder of my prerequisites. I am taking HCR 210, HCR 240, and BIO 205 this summer at Rio Salado College. I am taking COM 270 in the Fall at Mesa Community College.
Do anyone know statistical information for GCU? How many people usually apply? How many people are accepted? Are you automatically accepted if you have a Bachelors degree already?
I am thinking about applying for the night/weekend option at Scottsdale Healthcare.
Well, its nice to meet everyone!!!
- Whats up.
Im planning on applying for spring '12. Just applied for this fall and seems like I didn't get in. haven't received a letter or email denying me so bit confused. I too am taking hcr210, hcr240, fon241, and com280 this summer. Good luck
- Jun 19, '11 by johnnyareiThanks! I'm so nervous! Which campus are you applying for?
- Phoenix based. But id be willing to go scottsdale for 20 months no problem
- Jun 19, '11 by johnnyareiI have to work full-time, so Scottsdale is my best option right now. I work in the morning. I'm so nervous! I just took my TEAS on Wednesday. I passed! I have to get my fingerprint clearance card, background check, and finish these last 4 classes.
- Congrats on teas. I took mine a couple weeks ago and did well also.
Got background and fingerprint and everything done. I wonder if because I didn't get in for fall that I would have to reapply for spring. Hm. Well see tomorrow when I call. But yeah I just wanna start the program so bad!
- Jun 21, '11 by johnnyareiHey NickWahoo....
I saw you on another GCU thread. Did you get into the Fall program?
- Jun 21, '11 by RNicholaskHavent heard anything yet!
I think I'm pending? I'll let ya know once I hear something.
- Jun 22, '11 by johnnyareiGood luck!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
- Jun 24, '11 by RNicholaskI GOT IN!! =)