Who got placed for 01/2012??? - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 1, '11 by CarrieoMy time stamp is 8:03:21AM and I did not get placed yet.
- Oct 13, '11 by amberlyNot super helpful since I don't remember my timestamp (2/10) specifically because its not on my status page anymore, but I got in during the second round and got placed in my 3rd choice which was GCC traditional. Hope to see some more got placed during the 3rd round!
- Nov 5, '11 by RiemmygirlI can't remember my time but was 02/10 and I was placed at Phoenix College Traditional. This was my #5 choice. I was curious if anyone else has been placed to phoenix Jan 2012?
- Dec 7, '11 by Sunflower13Hey! Anyone out there that was not initally placed get a spot for January 2012?
- Jan 14, '12 by hurrlybabyMy stamp is 08:00:58 06/11/2010 I would like to know when someone around my stamp time gets in. I am so sick of waiting.
- Jan 16, '12 by Sunflower13My time stamp in 02/19/2010 08:04:58AM and I am at the top of the list to start next semester. I was offered a spot to start tomorrow last week but could not get my life in order in 6 days!!! Depending on your choices and how many people are between Febuary and June you may get in next semester! Fingers crossed for you!
- Jan 16, '12 by nonsensequitterposted this in the "waitlist" thread but i'll post it here too.
i just got called for an opening at phoenix college starting next tuesday 1/17/2012. i had to pass it up. i know, i'm crazy but it just wouldn't have worked out. we're in the middle of moving. i need a replacement for my position at work and 2 business days isn't going to cut it. i would need to go through hell and high water to get everything together by tuesday. it hurt like hell to not take it but it was the right decision for me and my family.
that said, they mentioned that they were "going down the list" and they had gotten to me (guess i wasn't at the top) and nobody had their level one fingerprint clearance card.
go get that card, people!
- Jan 17, '12 by hurrlybabynonsensequitter i am sorry for you. i feel like this the same, i am not ready to start the program, i did not solve all the problems i need in order to start it. so what is it going to happen with you? are you going back on the list, will they pick you up for the next semester, or you will have to stay 2 more years on the list? what is the outcome?
- Jan 17, '12 by nonsensequitterOh no. I'll be in this coming Fall. Most likely at Glendale. I heard that PV will not be an option this Fall. I actually have everything I need; in the sense that the rest of the requirements aren't requested until you are actually PLACED in a program. But getting all that done in 1 day would have been impossible (thought it was 2 when I first posted but forgot that Monday was a holiday). It was more about everything else going on in my life. If I had a couple weeks, I would have done it.
Now, I should know about it well before the start date and have all the info I need to complete all the health and safety stuff, supplemental background check, get books, scrubs, etc....
- Jan 17, '12 by nonsensequitterI should clarify that you can actually get all of the other requirements done without being placed. As far as I know, most people don't because they are waiting to get placed and then have everything current and up to date for the program. Now that I know I'll be in this Fall, I'll get it all done asap to avoid any issues.
Books and everything else still would have been tough to work out. Plus, I missed the orientation day. They didn't contact me til late afternoon.
Plus, I would have basically walked out on my job. Nursing is my priority but that's not how I conduct myself professionally.