Hi all! :redpinkhe
If you took NUR 151 at a Maricopa Comm College, did you buy any of these as an ebook instead of the hard copy? Thanks!
- Saunders Comp Rev for NCLEX-RN (w/CD) (Required) 5th edition
- Pharmacology (Required) 7th edition
- Essen of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing (w/CD) (Required)
- Calculate with Confidence (Required) 5th edition
- Nursing Diagnosis Handbook (Required) 9th edition
- Mosby's Nursing Drug Reference (2013) (Required)26th edition
- EVOLVE:Complete RN Online Case Studies 1yr Access (Required)
- Mosby's Dictionary of Medicine etc (w/CD) (Required)8th edition
- Medical-Surgical Nursing (One Vol Ed)(w/VCE) (Required)7th edition
- iclicker (Required)
- Mosby's Manual of Diag & Lab Tests (Required) 4th edition
Jun 29, '12
Quote from AZMOMO2
Smart Phone (Android or IPone) Apps... many people in our Blocks have used them for drug guides.
This is different than the EBook Text book. I think if you go to the publisher site you can look to see if there is an Ebook access code to purchase there.
Ohh I see, unfortunately I have a Windows phone so that may not be possible. I was thinking of just getting an Ipod touch so that I can get all these apps for school. Do you think it's worth the money??
Last edit by CinDRnyc on Jun 29, '12
: Reason: typo