Just recently I posted a thread about the "Traditional BSN at NAU"; just in case I won't be accepted at NAU I want to know more about the traditional BSN/TCPNP at ASU. Anyone who has taken/is taking this program?
I have a few questions here:
- Is their TCPNP just the same as a traditional BSN? (sorry, I am confused because it is called as TCPNP.
- My insight about their program is I no longer need to hold an AAS/ADN degree because this program is created for pre-nursing students w/o a RN license. Am I correct on this?
- I am also confused of which pre-requisite courses I am supposed to follow, attached is the file of the pre-requisite courses that I am following.
- Any ideas on what is the average GPA & TEAS score of students being offered admission to this program? In addition, what criteria do they use on selecting students?
- Can the program be done online such as the RN-BSN program?
I am hoping that this program isn't competitive as their RN-BSN program. I have 13 pre-req courses left
I am already planning ahead on which classes to take, and hopefully I would be able to ace an A at all of these pre-req courses.
Above all, I will highly appreciate your suggestions/comments about the application process that I should be aware of.