RN preceptorshipRegister Today!
- by 03RN21 Aug 14, '12Hi! Anybody here enrolled in the RN Refresher Course of South Dakota State Univ? I already finished the theory portion of this course and I am having trouble finding a site for my clinicals here in AZ. Any recommendations? Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=771653©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,495 Views
- Aug 16, '12 by Asystole RNCheck into Chandler.
- Aug 31, '12 by SysterysterHow ethical/illegal/or not would it be to pay someone to preceptor? Have finished RN Refresher theory and having a problems finding a preceptor.
- Sep 4, '12 by Asystole RNQuote from SysterysterPerfectly legal.How ethical/illegal/or not would it be to pay someone to preceptor? Have finished RN Refresher theory and having a problems finding a preceptor.
I personally would precept someone but like most nurses, I am restricted by facility policy.
- Sep 6, '12 by AZMOMO2Did you try the VA or County? Since they are teaching facilities it may be easier to come by the Education Departments to get your Preceptorship sponsor. Although... around here you are competing with quite a few nursing programs for those spots.
- Oct 11, '12 by Curious1alwysGood Luck! That is why I picked GWCC as my refresher....