Nursing in the Flagstaff area?Register Today!
- by Mike A. Fungin RN Feb 28, '11I know there are already posts on this topic, but everything I found was at least a few years old and I'm looking for more current info.
Need a change of scenery, and considering Flagstaff based largely upon what I'm told my a cousin who studied at NAU.
1) Any advice for me regarding nursing at FMC or other hospitals in the area I might know about?
2) Any complaints about living in the Flagstaff area?
3) What do you like about living in Flagstaff?
- Mar 2, '11 by dh07RNI hear FMC sucks to work at...that's all i know. I love flagstaff tho.
- Mar 6, '11 by FlagstaffRNI've worked at FMC since October. I started as a new grad in August. Very supportive staff, and I am pretty happy there. I love Flagstaff; it is very expensive to live here, but you can't beat the summers.