Nursing in the Flagstaff area?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Nursing in the Flagstaff area? in Arizona Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I know there are already posts on this topic, but everything I found was at least a few years old...by Mike A. Fungin RN Feb 28, '11I know there are already posts on this topic, but everything I found was at least a few years old and I'm looking for more current info.
Need a change of scenery, and considering Flagstaff based largely upon what I'm told my a cousin who studied at NAU.
1) Any advice for me regarding nursing at FMC or other hospitals in the area I might know about?
2) Any complaints about living in the Flagstaff area?
3) What do you like about living in Flagstaff?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=535096©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 623 Views
- Mar 2, '11 by dh07RNI hear FMC sucks to work at...that's all i know. I love flagstaff tho.
- Mar 6, '11 by FlagstaffRNI've worked at FMC since October. I started as a new grad in August. Very supportive staff, and I am pretty happy there. I love Flagstaff; it is very expensive to live here, but you can't beat the summers.