OR Nurse in Scottsdale AzRegister Today!
- by CaliLvr000 Feb 20I want to move my family to Scottsdale AZ area asap. I currently live in Sacramento ca and make 50.00 an hour. I'm an OR nurse with 2.5 years experience, how big would my pay cut be by moving to Scottsdale?
Please only reply if you have first hand experience or know someone who has. thanks
- Feb 20 by KabinThis is probably a low ball....
It looks like housing is very cheap in Sacramento but taxes are higher.Last edit by Kabin on Feb 20
- Feb 20 by Asystole RN2.5 years experience, no certs, no advanced degrees, $35ish an hour tops.
Hell of a lot cheaper to live here though.
- Feb 21 by CaliLvr000Sacramento is cheap to live at rent, utilities is a nice place in Roseville ca is only 1200 a month. California taxes are a tad bit higher but not much. Sounds like California is the best place to live for pay in comparison to cost of living. She works 32 hours a week and brings home 3k every two weeks. Scottsdale is expensive to live. Rents and housing prices are expensive, so are homes. 40 an hour minimum or its not worth moving it sounds like
- Feb 22 by KabinNot that I'm trying to convince you but there's plenty of less expensive surrounding areas to live.
Between the two, huge differences in gasoline tax, income tax, standard deductions, auto registration, etc. And higher salaries mean you pay more for area services and taxes. One website calculator says taxes in Sacramento are 7% higher than the national average. Same website calculator says Scottsdale taxes are 12% lower than the national average. Of course that's a 19% difference.