New entry-level Masters program at U of A!! - Page 16Register Today!
- Mar 1, '12 by Zuzu19akkb, thanks for the info. I thought they would take 90 in Tucson and some additional number for Phx...this is interesting to learn.
Does anyone know what they require in terms of immunizations, etc. before we begin the program?
Also, there's a facebook page for 2013 Hopefuls at https://www.facebook.com/groups/272054546198509/
- Mar 6, '12 by benbas11Yippy, got my acceptance letter.....hmmm, decisions.
- Mar 6, '12 by Zuzu19Congrats benbas11! Me too!
What schools are you deciding between, and do you have all of your acceptances?
Wishing you the best in making your decisions, and if you decide on being a Wildcat, it will be nice meeting you in person.
- Mar 6, '12 by akkbHi all,
I congratulate you all who have been accepted. I got a denial email today.
- Mar 6, '12 by benbas11Congratulations Zuzu,
I have applied and am likely accepted at pmi for a 30 week bridge to adn. It would be cheaper and about half the time, but the Masters will give me more opportunities. Ive been out of school a few years, it's kinda scary to think that I'm about to sign up for 15 months of pain . It will go quick.....we hope. I thought about asking for an email list of accepted. It would be cool to rent a house close with people who are gonna share the same grueling schedule, but I know they would never release it.
Sorry to hear that, akkb. Did you get put on a waiting list?
- Mar 6, '12 by BucklrI also received an acceptance email, already submitted my acceptance form! Congrats to the others!
- Mar 7, '12 by herzi008Hello all!! I was also just accepted to the program (at the Phoenix location). I had not realized there even was a program in Phoenix untill the day of interviews but was intrigued by this option and emailed admissions that I would be interested in Phoenix as well. However, they took this as I wanted Phoenix to my first choice. I am not from anywhere even remotely close to Arizona and am unfamiliar with both the Tucson and Phoenix area, so Im not sure if being accepted into the Phoenix program is a blessing or a curse. Has anyone else been accepted to Phoenix or has opinions on the cities themselves?
I spoke with admissions yesterday and it sounds like there is a pretty good chance I could swith into Tucson if I were to decide to do so.
- Mar 7, '12 by DrBaroneDCHello, I was also accepted into this program.....herzi008 I currently live in Tucson but lived in Phx area for several years if you need some advice on the area. Where exactly is the program being offered up there?
- Mar 7, '12 by koifishHello! Congratulations to all who were accepted!
@herzi008: I'm in the same boat! I was accepted to the program in downtown Phoenix (Van Buren St), and I am excited I was admitted, but I'm an out-of-state resident and am unfamiliar with the area and couldn't find much information on the U of A website. I applied to both campuses on my application to improve my chances, but I, too don't know if they interpretted this as my first choice. Did you already confirm your admission to the Phoenix campus? Or are you waiting to hear back regarding the switch to Tucson? Are you also considering other programs?
If anyone has any insight on the downtown Phoenix area would be great! Thank you!
- Mar 7, '12 by jm08!!!!!!!Last edit by jm08 on Mar 7, '12