NAU Traditional BSN Spring 2011 - Page 5Register Today!
- Nov 2, '10 by sashaaaAhhhh I agree Steve! Too soon haha I'm SO nervous I have never wanted something so bad before! I feel like a child or something. Good luck to everyone! I agree too I think we all seem to have outstanding credentials. Plus we are the smart ones who looked up this thread right? I'm super excited/nervous now )
- Nov 3, '10 by Cliff527AHHH is exactly right sashaa, I just got sick to my stomach reading that the letters may go out this week! Steve is right I was thinking the week before Thanksgiving was too long, but if the letters go out this week I don't know if I want to know already. Maybe I'll have someone else check the mail and not tell me till later lol. Good luck to everyone on here!
- Nov 3, '10 by Leahheart28AZEMT - Hey, sorry, but I don't know if it's just the NAU Flagstaff location or not, my friend didn't say. I hope it's all of us! I would think they would try to send them all out at the same time.
I feel like the days are creeping by, and each day I don't know if I should be excited or dread the mail... haha.
I sure hope we all make it
- Nov 4, '10 by ChrissyLove123A friend told me today that she emailed them earlier this week & they told they will be sending letters out the beginning of next week (Starting Nov 8th.)
- Nov 4, '10 by sashaaathe anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Nov 4, '10 by Cliff527AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh. That's all.
- Nov 5, '10 by Leahheart28Ahhh! Thanks for the info ChrissyLove123!!!!!! It's so close!!!
- Nov 5, '10 by ChrissyLove123lol Cliff. Don't go postal now!! haha
I can't believe it's so close! I can't believe class starts in less than 3 mos!! I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. A friend of mine said 1st semester isn't so bad. CNA kinda stuff & just getting organized w/time & LOTS of reading but EVERY nursing student has told me that much :0) I just want to get the letter & start already!!! I'm in micro this semester & I am like "la la la - what? Oh yeah I'm still in school!" I am just READY to start! I think getting my CNA last semester has made me want to start nursing school even MORE!!!
I will let y'all know when I get "THE LETTER" Hope you all will too!! :0)
- Nov 5, '10 by ChrissyLove123Hey, AZEMT - are you in Tucson or Yuma???
Just wondering b/c I am in Yuma.