NAU Traditional BSN Spring 2011 - Page 12Register Today!
- Jan 10, '11 by mediccalmft06Hello Everyoe!
I am getting all my stuff together to apply for the fall 2011 class in yuma and was wondering if anyone had any advice from their experience? Congrats to all of you who got in!! The HESI is making me nervous due to the variations posted about its difficulty.
Anything anyone could tell me would be greatly appreciated!
- Jan 19, '11 by Southern MagnoliaMedi -
I'm applying for fall too. Keep in mind with the variations in the way people view the hesi that a lot of programs only require the reading and math. I have seen those that took it the "full" test say it wasn't that bad and others don't do well. I'm just preparing like it's going to be a bear and hope for the best.
- Jan 19, '11 by prenursingnauHello,
I just started classes at nau Yuma. Personally, I had no trouble with the HESI. I just studied the study book and was fine. The application process was not that stressful either. The thing I had issues with was waiting and then the huge list of things to do after I was accepted.
- Jan 19, '11 by Southern MagnoliaThinking of all of you this week that just started classes. Let the rest of us know how things are going if you get a free minute. Hopefully, I'm just one semester behind you.
- Jan 21, '11 by ChrissyLove123TY NomadMomma!! It's GRRREAT to be in class. Meeting everyone & instructors. Proud moment putting on the scrubs
Lots of info to ingest. Biggest thing: figuring out everything you have to do for all the classes and how to manage your time to get it all done. Very excited, though.Last edit by ChrissyLove123 on Jan 21, '11
- Jan 28, '11 by Southern MagnoliaNAU folks -
I'm well on my way to completing my application for fall (Tucson). Just have the hesi to go and I'm starting a new volunteer position to have something up to date for volunteering.
I am wondering what did you all have for your healthcare experience/ exposure. I talked with the advisor and she said that my CNA clinical is perfect. I'm wondering though if I should maybe do some shadowing or something too?
I hope things are going well for you all.
Chrissy - glad to hear it's going well.
- Jan 31, '11 by ChrissyLove123CNA clinicals worked for me. I put "CNA training/clinicals." I was told "we know what CNA training and clinicals consist of. We don't need a lot of explanation."
- Apr 6, '11 by pre-ASUstudentHI guys!
I am planning to attend NAU Flagstaff. Anyone care to share their suggestions/comments?
- Which one would you prefer to pursue: AAS in Nursing or a Nursing Program Diploma?
- Is an AGEC certificate necessary?
- How long is their waiting list?
- Average GPA/HESI score of an aspiring RN-BSN student being accepted at the program?
Will greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
- Apr 25, '11 by rgiannola21How do you like the Yuma program? I got in there and Im third on the wait list for flagstaff and im trying to decide what campus is better
- Apr 25, '11 by rgiannola21Quote from ChrissyLove123Could you tell me how the program there is? I got in for the fall and im wondering how this program compares to flagstaff campus? Are the teachers good or bad? Stuff like thatYeah, VERRRRRY SUNNY. We have summer & winter. Maybe a week or two of fall. LOL
Please and thank you