NAU/MCCD or ASU/MCCD CEP program - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 27, '12 by ahsileddmad, did you have to wait a long time to be placed? And at what location are you at? I have the Fall semester to finish before I can apply.
- Apr 27, '12 by ddmadHi Ahsile...I made it in on my first try (I received my acceptance email 10 days after my interview/application submission, yes I was shocked as well)...I am doing the SCC/NAU program...
- Apr 27, '12 by ddmadThanks lovebug...Good luck to you both and I'll certainly keep you updated...
- May 30, '12 by Lsmith543Quote from lovebug4002My husband is also active navy stationed at north island. The kids and I live here and he commutes each weekend (except duty weekends). There is a nursing program at San Diego city college you should look into. Cheap classes, in SD. Can't beat it. Good luck!Congrats ddmad! I am still waiting on my clearance card but then I will be sending in my application for the waitlist! Can't wait. Keep us posted! I would love to know how the program is going!
- May 30, '12 by lovebug4002Hi Lsmith!
I have looked into SDCC however, with being a mother with a son going to nursing school and not knowing if my husband will be home to watch our son is hard. I am also considering moving with family when my husband goes on deployment next year. The nursing here in SD is more competitive as well. Waiting it out seems like the best thing for me to do with only one car and a son.