NAU Fall 2013 Hopefuls - Page 10Register Today!
- May 2 by Guinevere39There is student insurance available through NAU. It's the "major medical" and it's through Aetna. You can get it by semester and it comes out of your financial aid.
And yes - sorry, the fingerprints can take a while. I already had a fingerprint card for my job, so I got to just send in a copy of that.
- May 3 by twss2323I did my fingerprints today because I was all paranoid I wouldn't get the card in time. I called NAU to make sure I was doing it right before I sent it off. In that conversation I found out that you can just submit the yellow copy of the application to NAU by June 14th and then give a copy of the card when you get it. I was under the impression you had to have the CARD by June 14th, it says it can take 6-8 weeks, and June 14th is less than 8 weeks from now so I was worried. So if any of you were under the same impression, rest easy!
- May 7 by soahThat's good to know. I just got my fingerprints done but haven't sent them out yet.
- May 21 by twss2323Katelynnj2, have you heard anything? Today was the deadline for turning in contracts, so it seems now is when they are going to be calling alternates. I've had my fingers crossed for you, so any updates??
- Jun 14 by SmileyLoLo12Hey everyone =) I was just trying to find if the NAU Yuma cohort started any convos for those starting this upcoming semester and i stumbled on this thread! Glad to see there are 2 others on here starting in Yuma in August, can't wait to meet you!