Mayo Clinic New Grad Program AZ - Page 5Register Today!
- Quote from ICUnurse2be123Do you happen to know if the New Grad Program at SHC is open to external candidates? I know that I had read on their website that they were filling those positions internally............Any info you have would be MUCH appreciated!!I got the call for the ICU position on Thursday and I have only 48 hours to accept. I accepted the position and was sent the drug test information!! For anyone else who accepted the position, what unit are you working on?! I am so excited to meet everyone!!
For those of you who didn't get the position, Scottsdale Health Network (Osborn and Shea locations) have a new grad program opening up the 1st of May. Do not give up hope!!
- I work for SHC and it is my understanding that it is all internal. Numerous departments have already posted "New Grad" positions internally that have only been up for a couple of days.
- Apr 30, '12 by justsayingsoNo rejection email or call for any of you? I have not gotten email or anything..... I applied for med/surg
- Nothing yet and I was med/surg too
- Apr 30, '12 by ICUnurse2be123I am graduating from UofA nursing with a BSN and there was an email sent out through our listserv that they are ALSO doing external applicants. I know that it says mostly internal, but some departments are hiring external as well.
- Oh, that is terrific news!! Thanks for the information ICUnurse2be123!!
Congratulations on your job offer at the Mayo!!
- Apr 30, '12 by honeyortarhaven't heard anything yet either. also med/surg
- Apr 30, '12 by ICUnurse2be123Thank you!! Good luck to everyone!
- Quote from ICUnurse2be123They have the fellowship program for BSN and that is external and from what I hear a great program. Hopefully they do open up some to external, but from what everyone is saying, they are really trying to hire internal because they have already paid tuition and have invested in the employees. That would be great though if they do!I am graduating from UofA nursing with a BSN and there was an email sent out through our listserv that they are ALSO doing external applicants. I know that it says mostly internal, but some departments are hiring external as well.