How long to get AZ RN endorsement?
- 0May 19, '13 by montinurseHello. Indiana nurse here wondering if anyone has an estimate for me on how long it took them to get their AZ endorsement? I sent my packet in about a month ago, still have not received the fingerprint packet.
- 0May 27, '13 by montecarlo64I am also an Indiana nurse who is considering relocation to a warmer climate such as Arizona or Nevada. That seems like a long time for not getting a response. Have you started applying for jobs yet and how much experience do you have? I have been an RN (Associates) for 3 years and I was a LPN for 17 years prior to RN. Good luck to you & I hope you get your fingerprint packet soon
- 0May 30, '13 by montinurseI just got the fingerprint card last week, mailed out today since I had to wait til Wed night for someone at the jail to do them. I've had 4 years ASN experience, 3 of those being in the ICU. 9 mos med/surg, and 3 years as an LPN in a cardiac office and LTC. This is somewhat of a second career for me, prior military (non-medical rate).
I haven't started applying yet. I have 3 weeks vacation saved, so I'm wanting a job towards the end of July. We will be totally moved June 26. I can't believe we're actually making the move! I'm excited yet nervous.
I have a feeling I will need to do an address change form and an application for a temporary license.
Thanks for the reply!
- 1Jun 6, '13 by montecarlo64Thank you for your service, Montinurse! I am glad things are progressing...With your experience, you should have no problem finding a job. Good luck with the move & the new adventure in the southwest! I am sure the sunshine & warm days will be welcomed site instead of the gloomy, gray Indiana winters (and other seasons, too)!
- 0Jun 19, '13 by starmickey03So you waited a month for your fingerprint card? That seems like such a long time. I have two other licenses and neither process moved as slow as this one. I submitted my application in mid May and am still waiting for the fingerprint card. They charged my credit card at the beginning of the month so I dont understand why its taking so long just to get the card. ::sigh::
I just want to get this thing moving so I can start applying for jobs and get this relocation over with.
- 1Jun 27, '13 by montinurseAZBN just posted my license number a few nights ago, so I estimate it took about 3 months Now for the fun part-interviews! Any help/advice would be appreciated. I'm not even sure what I want to do. ICU experience but may want to try something new. Good luck all!