Grad School - Sierra Vista/Tucson AreaRegister Today!
- by abass211 Aug 18, '11Hey Everyone!
I will be relocating to the Sierra Vista area and I am looking for some information on graduate school. I am looking to go back to grad school, most likely Nurse Practitioner, possible masters in education or clin spec. Wondering if anyone has any information on local programs or online programs in the area.
Thank you very much!!
- Aug 24, '11 by jamonitThere is nothing in Sierra Vista, however, there is a FNP MSN program through Grand Canyon University once a week in Tucson. I'm in the program and like it. Also, U of A has a DNP program. U of P has a MSN FNP program too, in Tucson. I know you can get an online MSN in nursing through Grand Canyon University.
- Aug 24, '11 by abass211That sounds great. Thank you so much for your help. The only thing I found was the DNP programs. I just don't have the money for that or the ability to go for 7 years right now.
- Aug 24, '11 by abass211Looked into the grand canyon university at Tucson and they said only for student who are not currently an RN. Any one else have another suggestions.
- Aug 26, '11 by jamonitno no no, call the phoenix GCU and ask about the MSN FNP program in tucson. Im in the program now. There are new classes starting in this program like 2-3 times a year
- Aug 29, '11 by abass211Thanks so much for your help. I have been playing phone tag with GCU. Waiting on a callback from tucson staff. staff i have talked to in GCU really don't know because it is a new cohort program. so i have to wait for this one lady to call back and she hasn't been the most pro-active. do you like the program through GCU?? I looked into university of phoenix program in tucson for fnp. having another option would be nice.
thanks very much for your help
- Aug 30, '11 by cindyloowhoNAU has both an FNP program and MSN generalist program that are online. Much cheaper than GCU and U of P.