GAPP at PCH - graduating Dec 2010Register Today!
- by babradsh Nov 1, '10I graduate in December and want to apply for the GAPP (new grad) program at PCH. However, there seems to be no application available, no number to call, and no helpful info.
I just called HR at PCH and the rep referred me to the PCH website... which gives me no real helpful information. He said to look for a "class" that may open in January. I can't find anything that describes a class for GAPP.
I am currently working as a Leadership student at PCH, and am halfway through my clinicals there. I keep trying to meet the floor manager, but she is never there!
Any suggestions? I am planning on walking into HR with a resume and my letters of recommendation in a few weeks, just to put my name out there. If you have any other information, I would greatly appreciate it.
- Nov 3, '10 by MisterSimbaI'd love to work there too, and haven't been able to get any information! ;-(
- Nov 3, '10 by boomerfriendThere's nothing posted because as of right now, there probably isn't a GAPP class scheduled. Just keep checking the website. Each care area posts openings for the GAPP class. They haven't been hiring but it's got to change - don't lose hope. It's a great place to work. Keep trying!
- Nov 4, '10 by babradshThanks, I will keep checking the website. I know that it's hard to get in - might try getting a PCT job there first!
- Apr 30, '11 by kamsmomThere is one posted now.
- May 9, '11 by yelnikmcwawaQuote from Im a PepperIt is still on their open positions list, but the instructions say they will accept applications from April 15th through May 8th, so it looks like if you wanted to apply, then you may be one day too late.Did I totally miss this? I guess they posted it for only a couple of days.
- May 12, '11 by Im a PepperQuote from yelnikmcwawaThank you! I didn't realize it was for the July class. I don't graduate until August. Will keep my eyes peeled for the next one!It is still on their open positions list, but the instructions say they will accept applications from April 15th through May 8th, so it looks like if you wanted to apply, then you may be one day too late.