Chamberlain College of Nursing BSN Program - page 24
Hello!! I just joined this site today because I was recently accepted into Chamberlain College of Nursing, I am scheduled to begin classes on March 1st and I was wondering if anyone else is going to Chamberlain and also if anyone... Read More
- 0Jul 25, '12 by sw33tsandyOk I am brand new to all of this and have been searching this site up and down for an answer. I am going back to SCC in the fall and interested into going into nursing. The 2 year wait into their Nursing program doesnt appeal to me at all (especially me being 27 I need to do things a little faster) Can someone please tell me what classes I need to do @ SCC to get accepted into Chamberlain? Thank you!
- 0Jul 27, '12 by Asystole RNQuote from sw33tsandyTechnically, none. They do all of their prerequisities in-house.Ok I am brand new to all of this and have been searching this site up and down for an answer. I am going back to SCC in the fall and interested into going into nursing. The 2 year wait into their Nursing program doesnt appeal to me at all (especially me being 27 I need to do things a little faster) Can someone please tell me what classes I need to do @ SCC to get accepted into Chamberlain? Thank you!
If you want to save some money then do the prereqs in the community college but just know that you do not have to. The single most important class to take care of is A&P. Everyone always leaves A&P to the last, and then regrets it. Keep in mind that A&P is 2 semesters long, it can hold you back if you save it to last.
- 0Aug 31, '12 by KiaraE_Hi! I was hoping someone could help me out by informing what ALL prereqs are for the accelerated BSN program at Chamberlain. I snagged this link: http://chamberlain.edu/docs/curricul...d-incoming.pdf and am wondering if this is up to date? Anyone mind listing the pre reqs, so it would be clearer for me?
I am almost completed with all of the pre reqs and co reqs for the nursing program at the CC I am going to, but like many others do not want the wait at all, and am willing to pay extra. I'm very interested in this college. I don't plan to start thinking of applying at Chamberlain for at least another year and would like to get all pre and co reqs done if possible within that time that way my tuition would be cheaper if I decided to go to Chamberlain.
Also, if you have many of the pre reqs done, do you complete the program quicker than the estimated 3 years? Thanks to ANYONE in advanced!
- 0Aug 31, '12 by dustin_cHi Kiara – yes, that link you found is up to date. Keep in mind that it lists the BSN curriculum, and not the pre-reqs. There aren’t any pre-reqs for Chamberlain’s BSN. It sounds like what you’re talking about are transfer credits. Chamberlain evaluates transfer credits on a case-by-case basis, so may want to talk to someone in admissions or student services about what courses would transfer over.
- 0Sep 23, '12 by jeo684Hey! I just wanted to see how everyone is doing at Chamberlain. I am looking to start in the spring at the Chicago campus. What type of entrance exam do they do? I have take a TEAS test before and I am actually studying for the NLN pre-entrance exam for a different school because I am undecided about where to go to school! Any input about the school would be great! Thank you!!!
- 0Mar 8, '13 by melissa1989Hi I'm new to this site. I'm applying for the Phoenix campus this fall. I have a 3.8 gpa and most of the transfer classes. I was wondering if the third year block of classes, for example, statistics and econ... can we take them the first year to get them out of the way? Do we have to abide by the set curriculum or can we move some classes around?