Chamberlain College of Nursing BSN Program - page 14
by SL2014 158,906 Views | 238 Comments
Hello!! I just joined this site today because I was recently accepted into Chamberlain College of Nursing, I am scheduled to begin classes on March 1st and I was wondering if anyone else is going to Chamberlain and also if anyone... Read More
- 0Aug 11, '10 by MystyqueOneQuote from fmac88Teddy: are you going to be attending the arizona campus?? I thought that they did not start until the last week of October?Quote from TeddyHFMAC88: Teddy has most likely already been accepted into the program and has been taking other classes either online or on campus and then taking NR222 in Session B. NR222 is only 1 session long. So, you are correct that the new semester doesn't start until October. I just wanted to clarify that for anyone reading this.Yes I am at the Phoenix location. The Nursing 224 does start at the end of Oct. I guess I am just overly excited for the Nursing to begin, I meant Nursing 222. It feels like it has taken me FOREVER to get to even this point...I am ready!!
- 0Aug 15, '10 by flcop2nurseHas anyone had any problems with the advisors out of the Jacksonville, FL campus? I have a BS from another institution, and they are not giving me credit for my GED100 course (New College student orientation) which coinsides with their CCN100. Asking to obtain a course syllabus from 15 years ago is absurd. You would think that a course description would suffice. I want to change advisors, but fear that she will screw me over and I wont get in!Last edit by flcop2nurse on Aug 15, '10 : Reason: replied to a different thread
- 0Aug 20, '10 by flcop2nursesklane, where are you located? Any principles of Econ will suffice. If you are here in FL you can take ECO2013 Principles of Econ I at FSCJ. I took it and received credit for it. However, I would ask them since they seem to change what they will and will not except on a weekly basis.
- 0Aug 26, '10 by MystyqueOneQuote from sklaneYes, all of my credits taken at Rio Salado have been transferred. Rio Salado is a Maricopa Community College, so they are accredited, thus the transferring of credits. If you take ECON101, that is the equivalent to the Economics required by Chamberlain. When do you plan on starting at Chamberlain? All courses need to be completed with a grade of 'C' or better prior to you starting at Chamberlain (even if it's only one week prior) to be transferred.I am looking for some info. I would like to take economics at Rio Salado and am not sure if Chamberlain (AZ) will accept the credits. Has anyone out there taken classes at Rio Salado that have transferred to Chamberlain? I'd appreciate any help at all....
Good luck and I love my education at Chamberlain!
- 0Aug 27, '10 by sklaneThanks for the reply! I start in October and I would like to take econ before classes start (there are a couple 8-week on-line courses at Rio Salado...but I am not sure which class- Microeconomics or Macroeconomics). I am eager to get started and ofcourse would prefer to pay Rio Salado tuition for any classes I can get out of the way. Thanks!
- 0Aug 29, '10 by prinsessprettyHI ALL,
I SEE ON THE CHAMBERLAIN WEBSITE THAT THEY ARE STILL ACCEPTING APP FOR OCT IN OHIO. MY PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE BEEN OUT OF SCHOOL SINCE 97 I DID GO TO THE COMM COLLEGE AND TAKE AN EMT B CLASS BUT I DONT REMBER MY GPA FROM HIGH SCHOOL. IT WASNT HORRIBLE BUT DONT REMEMBER IF IT WAS A UNDER 2.5-3.0. I AM A MOM OF 4 KIDS AND WANT TO DO THE ONLINE CLASS. WILL THEY COMBINE HIGH SCHOOL AND EMT FROM COLLEGE OR WHAT SHOULD I DO TO IMPROVE IT? THANKS ALL IN ADVANCE