Quote from badminton
Any idea about the following apartments?
1. Winterhaven Terrace Apartments at Fort Lowell
2. Altamira Apartments at East River Road
3. Redondo Tower at West Paseo Redondo
4. St. Phillip's Corner at North Campbell
5. LA Entrada Apartments at North Granada Avenue
6. FoxPoint Apartments at North Campbell
I will value any idea or suggestion youll be sharing with me. Thanks in advance!
It's so hard for me to say because what I may like you may not. Also, I don't know what your threshold for 'niceness' is for apartments. I don't know how much you want to spend either.
I'll try though.
1) I'm not familiar with this one
2) I think they are overpriced for how nice (or not nice) they are
3) I'm not familiar with this one
4) Looks like maybe a crime-ridden apartment complex
5) I'm not familiar with this one
6) Ok place. Right in the city. You might get a better deal/nicer apartment on River Rd.
For many years I lived at Rio Cancion apartments. They are on River Rd. just east of Campbell Rd. I loved it there. I wished they would have converted to condos. You might want to check them out. Also on River Rd, and less expensive than Rio Cancion is Hacienda Del Rio Apartments. Colonia Del Rio Apartments is part of the same large apartment compex. One is less expensive than the other. I don't remember which one. This one tends to be a good deal and in a nice area.
This is really hard because I don't know your tastes or priorities you know? Good luck!