ASU applying for spring 2014 nursing programRegister Today!
- by Vmyracle Mar 31Anyone else applying in September for the ASU nursing program for summer 2014? I am super nervous. It looks like my select gpa will be about 3.88 and I haven't taken the teas yet. I am very nervous about my GPA since I got a B in Chem and Micro.
- Apr 16 by SecretwindowI was originally going to apply in September but because of a bad semester I was going to wait until February to apply. My friend told me to apply anyway to get used to the process and it's worth a shot anyway, even though I'm not hopeful on getting in my first time. So I am applying this September anyway and taking the TEAS the 31st of July, I am extremely nervous!
You have an awesome GPA though and I'm sure you'll do well on the TEAS, I bet you'll get in no problem! (:
- Apr 25 by wbthomasI am in the program now and there are several ladies here who had comparable GPA's. Go for it!
- Apr 28 by VmyracleThank you guys! That made me feel better I am taking the teas late July as well.
Best of luck to you secretwindow, I hope we both get in
- Jun 6 by vtankI will be applying in the spring too, how are you guys studying for your teas test?
- Jun 9 by wbthomasI purchased the practice tests from ATI.
- Jun 21 by michaelmyersAre you gonna have all 17 prereqs?
- Aug 13 by FroyoagogoHow did you do on your TEAS? When will you find out if you are in?!
- Aug 16 by wbthomasI did well. I ranked in the 99th percentile.