Arizona Mayo New Grad Program - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 25, '12 by aliboballieI did a critical care externship and preceptorship, so I'm not sure.
- Mar 25, '12 by tashacorinneI did too, but it didn't matter. It had to be paid RN experience. But no worries, you're still qualified for the med-surg!
- Congrats to those of you who have been contacted for interviews!!
I am starting to lose hope...........................
- Mar 26, '12 by paulinezy25Hi, I got call last week for interview too. I was told that they would not finish up calling people until next week. Hope this help.
- Mar 26, '12 by tashacorinneThanks for the bit of info paulinezy25! Makes me feel a little bit better
- phew ~ that's a relief!! thanks for sharing that infopaulinezy25!!
- Mar 26, '12 by BmaeGHSUCongrats! And thanks for the info, I've still got my fingers crossed, but I'm guessing that since my application status still hasn't changed, this isn't a good sign. haha. oh well, maybe tomorrow?
- Mar 26, '12 by BmaeGHSUI just got an email from mayo saying that I wasn't selected for the New Grad- Critical Care program. Nothing about the med/surg one yet.. :/
- Mar 26, '12 by tashacorinneI got that rejection too, I was kinda expecting that one though. Let's hope for a phone call for med-surg, BmaeGHSU!
- For those of you who have been called ~ was it for the Critical Care or Med/Surg program?? And what does your application status say??