The Fall Article contest is over and the Top 10 have been selected. Please go here to read the articles and vote for your top 4.
Fall 2015 Article Contest Top 10: You Pick 4 Winners
Now it's time for the 2016 Winter Nursing Article Contest and everyone is encouraged to participate. We've had lots of first-time writers in the past contests.
Articles must be submitted between Dec 15th - Mar 31st.
Need some inspiration?
Try reading some of the topics posted in the past year. Many questions have been posted - people are just craving for knowledge.
If that's not enough to motivate you, how about $150? The top 4 articles (chosen by our members) will each win $150!
Need a few helpful tips??
TIP #1: Articles written on a personal level that answer a frequently asked question are popular with our readers.
TIP #2: Articles that promote engagement and are personal (personal to you; personal to reader), usually have the most replies.
Articles can encompass daily work, past experience, education, technology, etc. If it's nursing related it's acceptable. You can write about anything for the contest. Surprise us.
The following are just some suggestions:
- Provide How-to on specific nursing tasks. (good for newbies)
- Share your most chaotic unforgettable day (no real names please)
- Share your most gut-wrenching moment with a patient (no real names please)
- What was the funniest thing you have seen (rated G)?
- Share an inspiring nursing story
- Provide insights/challenges for the typical xyz nurse
- Nursing and Humor
TIP #3: The more descriptive the article is the better the response from the community.
4 winners - Total Cash Value of $600! $150 Each!
TIP #4: Articles written by members who provide helpful feedback on other topics/articles usually have the most replies and shares.
- Must comply with our contest rules and Terms of Service.
- Must have a minimum of 600 words and be nursing-related..
- Must be submitted between Dec 15th - Mar 31st.
- No plagiarism
- Articles will be reviewed and approved by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- Must be unique; cannot be listed on other websites.
- You may submit multiple articles.
- You grant permission to allnurses.com rights to publish in social media, magazines, books, etc. You will be notified and credited if published.
Want to submit a topic? Start here: How to Submit an Article