We've made a ton of changes and are continuing to do so - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 22, '08 by maelstrom143Wow. I love the new design. This has to be one of the best sites I have visited over the years and it just keeps getting better. I even use your info at work when I have a moment. Thanks and keep up the excellent work.
- Dec 22, '08 by txspadequeenRNi'm working through it. i'm not sure how i feel about the change yet. i am sure i will grow accustom just like i did with the last change. as long as i can get to the distance learning forum things for me will be ok...i will continue to explore and report back...
- Dec 22, '08 by marachneJoin the chorus of people who appreciate your responsiveness to all of the critiques, complaints and kvetching.
Finding my way around, a lot less frustration, and greater appreciation for the new features like friends and being able to leave public notes on "My Page."
I think the fact that the old design was a klugy, patched together, no longer being supported version helps in understanding the change -- you may want to do the best you can to broadcast that far and wide, as there seems to be so many people who just say "why did you do this to us?" and "why can't I have the old version back?"
Folks around here seem to be pretty reasonable, especially when they know the reason behind things.
Last comment (for now) -- agree w/the issue of having the avatar cut down is awkward. Feels low priority for now, but would appreciate it being addressed eventually.
- Dec 22, '08 by SuesquatchRNI like it here, esp. since it's getting decorated to our tastes.
I also really like the responsiveness of the new server. Maybe it's because I'm the geek nurse in my facility, but I knew the slow times over the weekend were because youse guys were working on things.
- Dec 22, '08 by squeakykittyThis is going to take a lot of getting used to. I noticed some people have blank white areas for their avatars. And my avatar has the edges cut off.
- Dec 22, '08 by jnetteWow... just started looking around after I got in from work....... I see some major changes have already been made !!!
Smaller font, smaller user name over the post, the speacialty. age location and 3 of posts is back up on the individual posts...
I'm impressed !!!
THANK YOU, Brian !!! I believe even the gaudy THANK YOU medallions are gone.. I think.. will have to go back and look some more..... heh. :imbar
uh-oh..... I see those icons at the bottom of the reply box are stil staring at me... All in good time.. still hoping for a "collpse" option for those.
And if my eyes are not deceiving me.. are there more posts per page.. due to smaller fonts now? It seems like it ! Yay !!! So now we can see a whole lot more again on one page.. w00t !!! Double w00t !! You da MAN, Brian !!!
OK.. have much to do tonight, but I will try to look around a little more before I get busy doing my neccessary things here at home..
THANK YOU for listening to us, and THANK YOU for all your improvements you've made already !!! :icon_hug:
- Dec 22, '08 by I_<3_ICU_RNIs there an option to decrease the font size of the forum titles? For example, I am specifically referring to the U.S. regional forums. The state forum titles when you are browsing are HUGE! I'd rather see something smaller and more compact (like before), as opposed to scrolling through a dozen times to reach my desired state forum. Just a thought...Last edit by I_<3_ICU_RN on Dec 22, '08 : Reason: forgot something