We've made a ton of changes and are continuing to do so - page 13
First, I want to thank all of our members who have voiced your opinions and shared your feedback, it is invaluable. I will closed the original feedback thread, as a ton of the feedback and comments are based on things we... Read More
- 2Dec 31, '08 by 2Nurture1I agree with everyone on this post, I do not like the new design whatsoever! The last format was absolutely fine and user-friendly. This however, was unnecessary and came as a surprise. I'm sure my opinion doesn't matter much anyway, but thought I'd add my two cents regardless! Who's idea was it to add these new headlines while on threads, what a distraction, it's too cluttered and busy. Get rid of this madness........ Just my opinion
- 2Dec 31, '08 by NurseCardI don't like it either, not much at all. I suppose perhaps I will get used to it even though I've barely spent any time here since the redesign took place. I also just find it very cold looking. I don't like how the individual posts look now. I guess that again, if I can get myself to start spending time here again, I'll get used to it.
- 0Jan 1, '09 by kytheQuote from NRSKarenRNThanks for responding. Sometimes it feels like we are being ignored when many people post about the same issues and it doesn't appear to be addressed. I don't mean to infringe on your holiday enjoyment, though. Hope you all are having a good time.Thanks for the ongoing feedback. Design issues will continue to be worked on next week once the holiday celebrations completed.
- 0Jan 1, '09 by sirI, MSN, APRN, NP AdminQuote from caliotter3Each post has a 'back to the top', icon bottom right of the post:Could you add a "Back to the top" feature? These pages have grown to be too long and scrolling to the top is time consuming. Another internet site I utilize, has "back to the top" at each post, allowing for quick return to the top of the page. Thanks.
- 0Jan 1, '09 by jnette GuideQuote from ct pixiei keep getting duplicate emails when i receive a private message, i didn't have that happen before the changes...
also, nothing major but i got an email that read this in the first part, it went on to give links to different areas of an.
hello ct pixie,
we miss you at http://allnurses.com/
we've noticed that you haven't been active in quite some time.
we'd love to see you come back to see what you've been missing
now, i've been active for quite a while, is this a mass email that went out or is something wrong with my account?
baaaaaahahahaha !!! i've received about three of those as well the past several days.. what a hoot ! :d
i figured it was some kind of glitch and was waiting to see if i continued to get any more over the next week or 2... if so, was going to ask about it.
Quote from shodobeit is looking better each time i visit. i still think you need to eliminate the right sided panels because they are too distracting. i would leave them on your home page but do away with them once someone goes to other sites. this opens the pages to be a bit larger. also, when making a post your lines seem to disappear to the right of the box and if you hesitate you will forget what was typed before. i just post a bit then go into the edit mode so i can see all that i have typed. but other than that, it looks better.
i agree with the bold, italic request above !
lots has changed for the better already, and after a few more weeks, i'm sure we'll see many other concerns addressed as well... i can wait. all good things come to those who wait upon brian.. and joe... and all the tech gods.
- 0Jan 1, '09 by FireStarterRNThings I'm finding great are:1) Having nursing news on right of page; I'm reading these articles more than I used to. 2) PM icon next to user's name;I'm using PM feature more now.
I don't know if I mentioned that the notification link for PMs takes you to your inbox instead of directly to the PM in question like it used to. That means an extra, annoying click. I like on other forums when you get a pop up for PMs the best. But, the notification link should take you right to the PM without the extra step.