We've made a ton of changes and are continuing to do so - Page 10Register Today!
- Dec 28, '08 by NRSKarenRNIT resolved member identity issue: now constantly viewable below members name.
- Dec 28, '08 by zamboniWell, not sure if this is relevant or not...but I have found that I simply don't enjoy it here any longer. I suppose that I may occasionally drop in to research a specific subject for a minute. But as for kicking back and just reading? It's simply not enjoyable anymore.
Even my boyfriend looked over at my computer, and commented on how little space has been left for actual posts, after the stuff on the right has pushed it over. I'm also finding that there's not enough distinction between posts and sigs. When I'm reading a post and expecting to move to the next one, I'm reading and suddenly have to stop in my head and think "Oh, that's a sig...not relevant". And I do have to constantly scrool down, because the posts are so compact due to the ads.
Like I said, I'm not sure it matters. I'm one person, and I don't have thousands of posts. No biggie, and I don't expect to be catered to. I just liken it to trying to hike with a pebble in your shoe. Not insurmountable, but no longer pleasant.
I do appreciate the changes and work that did go into this. It's just not a good fit for me anymore.
- Dec 28, '08 by CT PixieQuote from NRSKarenRNIf someone makes a reply to a post their identity, stats, etc show, but if you are the the person who starts a post, no info is below the name automatically, unless you click the name of the poster, then the info is there.IT resolved member identity issue: now constantly viewable below members name.
Well, for me anyway. I have no info below Brian's name for the first post of this thread, all the following posts have the user identity stats, etc. If I click Brian's name, the the info is there. But you have to do it for each new post that you are reading if you want to find the info on the person who started the post.
- Dec 28, '08 by Diary/DairyNo you are not the only one who does not like it.
- Dec 28, '08 by doggymama23I am finding that the more time I spend here, the easier it becomes to use - pretty much like anything else in life! I must say that I enjoy my time so much here at Allnurses that I intend to learn all the intricacies inside and out, and will become quite proficient in no time. I'm getting used to the new site, and it has its charms!:roll