so.... what do you think? First impressions? - Page 37Register Today!
- Dec 21, '08 by NRSKarenRNadmin note: re house ...................
not the tv show, but our new icons:
click on a members name and their profile appears. next to their tag line will see above icons.
join date: oct 2007
- Dec 21, '08 by lpnfloridayes, I have seen many things get fixed. I would like to see them tweak the html coding so that this page would automatically resize to fit in the window. I hate having to have this page take up my entire screen on my laptop. I like to see what else is going on my screen in the background of other programs I have up and running.
- Dec 21, '08 by AtheosQuote from lpnfloridaI know what you mean.yes, I have seen many things get fixed. I would like to see them tweak the html coding so that this page would automatically resize to fit in the window. I hate having to have this page take up my entire screen on my laptop. I like to see what else is going on my screen in the background of other programs I have up and running.
I have a thin strip of content and ultra wide margins on my monitor.
- Dec 21, '08 by pagandeva2000the main thing i believe must be adjusted is return to using the original icons used to identify
5. platinum members
6. premium members (and any other titles i may have forgotten).
7. personal adjustments of color scheme
8. maybe the name of the author of a post should be inside of the blue bubble rather than outside of it (however, let me stress that the first 7 are of more importance to me).
i had actually gone back to the announcements of the chosen guides to try and find my "guide" icon and was going to use it as part of my signature, but it is no longer available. in fact, i want to formally ask someone if i can get a copy of that icon...it is something i want next to my signature, at least, forever, because it really meant alot for me to receive it...i was and am still honored. i don't think that the ribbons used show significance...they are very tiny and easy to ignore. it would be hard for newbies to identify people and to be honest, my gold guide icon made me feel really special. in addition, newbies will begin to be curious...what does it take to become a premium, platnium, guide, etc...and they would probably upgrade their membership. when i saw the new item "guide", it gave me something to silently aspire for. and, i actually had tears in my eyes for days each time i saw it next to my name, written in yellow. i even tried, in most cases, to choose icons that matched the gold letters!
things are loading quicker, the new things added are nice and bottom line, i do believe most of us will get used to it. it takes a bit of patience and navigation. i do believe that an did alot to try and modernize the site and appreciate their dedication. i was happy the moment i saw it. it will not change my participation or my feelings about the site.
- Dec 21, '08 by back2thebooksI can see a lot of good changes in just a few short hours...wow! Thanks, guys. I like being able to see the 'thanks' again as well as being able to easily get to the last page of posts for a particular thread. The only thing I could see being better right now is putting the ads back on the bottom (possible?) and changing the font size on the main forum pages. It looks like a lot of hard work has gone and is continuing to go into All Nurses.
- Dec 21, '08 by brianHmmm, I am seeing your avatar Stanely, for those of you not seeing it, try clearing your browser's cache. Here is a guide
It's possible there are some servers not synced up right, if some people seeing your avatar and other not. I'll look into it. Thanks for letting us know of the problem.Last edit by brian on Dec 21, '08
- Dec 21, '08 by brianPagan,
Thanks for your feedback, we will definitely be looking into these ideas.Last edit by brian on Dec 21, '08