so.... what do you think? First impressions? - Page 35Register Today!
- Dec 21, '08 by MulticollinearityHey Timothy
I just posted a little political gift on your "My Page" to get you acquainted with that feature. Check it out, you might like it.
- Dec 21, '08 by RNDreamerkaren, i just see it and i'm looking all over the page. i'm looking for the 'keep me updated' tool
Quote from nrskarenrnadmin note:
have you seen the new "thread tools" top right corner of thread title?? on first page of thread. nrskarenrn
keep me updated -- click this to subscribe or unsubscribe to a thread
print and share --- allows you to print post
send to friend ---- email screen opens with link to post conversation
- Dec 21, '08 by AtheosQuote from SuesquatchRNThe current viewers is on the right under whatever that is Nurse Articles or whatever.Yeah, the thanks can be seen.
I found the "jump to" button! Glory hallelujah!
Hey, how do I see who's in a particular forum with me? the names used to show on the bottom.
- Dec 21, '08 by pagandeva2000Quote from CT PixieSo you finally found them, hu Leslie?!! :lol: Poor lady, wandering around aimlessly looking for her friends and the pictures of the "new house" ahahahahahaha. (sorry, shouldn't laugh, but it was cute)
I think perhaps Brian should have tagged all with GPS so we could all know where we were and find each other.
I have to admit I am liking it better than yesterday (I think the slowness was really causing me some heartburn) but I am still not 100% taken with the new site. Only time will tell, I have a membership thats paid until November 2010 so I am here for the long haul.
I was saying the same...I guess Leslie followed the smoke to our side of the house, FINALLY! Welcome home, Leslie!
- Dec 21, '08 by JBuddI don't really care for the big blue blotches for a post. It is too up and down, I liked the spread out sideways style a little more. The big section on the right doesn't do anything for me, I just want to read the thread I'm in.
- Dec 21, '08 by BlessedRoseRNI would have to say I do not like it. All this white, it's messing with my vision. Please change it back.