Results of 2nd Nursing Article ContestRegister Today!
- by brian Feb 4, '08i am pleased to announce the winners of our 2nd nursing article contest!
1st place: $300 in bed with dying patient by interleukin
2nd place: $150 the last bag of pretzels by irish339
3rd place: $100 full circle, my first year of nursing by weebabyrn
congrats and thanks to everyone who submitted their articles! they all were great! keep them coming!
also, all winners have automatically been upgraded to platinum membership for 12 months, or extended their current membership 12 months. (a $60 value)
we will be announcing our next contest soon!Last edit by brian on Feb 4, '08
- Feb 5, '08 by sirI
- Feb 5, '08 by akcarmeanto all the winners
- Feb 5, '08 by Diary/DairyCongrats to the winners!!
- Feb 5, '08 by interleukinDear Brian,
Thank you so much for choosing my article. Your venue of free-flowing ideas without the constraints, dictates or restrictions of typical journal publishing allows for wonderful exchanges and excellent potential for enlightenment on an enormous number of issues which affect nurses in so many concentrations.
Thank you again and keep the faith,
- Feb 5, '08 by Irish339I would like to say thank you for choosing my article. :spin: This is such a wonderful forum with such fantastic company. Nurses really are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Feb 6, '08 by DiahniBRAVO to the three winners! With all the blah blah blah about "critical thinking" in nursing school, interluekin's work with a grieving family member spells it out - sometimes the right thing to do isn't in any text book!
- Feb 6, '08 by Liddle NoodnikCongratulations to the winners! I also want to congratulate anyone else who entered, that's a big deal! (One I hope to achieve one of these times!!!)
- Feb 6, '08 by BugalooCheers to all the winners this time around!!!Last edit by Bugaloo on Feb 6, '08 : Reason: incorrect spelling
- Feb 7, '08 by CarolinaMarie 45GREAT JOB! And CONGRATS to the winners - all the articles were truly heart warming! :luvnltr: