new logo - allnurses - page 6
just thought i'd let you all know we have a new logo: updated logo 4-2-08 with yellow .com i hope you like it! please feel free to comment :)... Read More
- 1Jun 21, '08 by ProLogicQuote from locolorenzo22Would you hire someone for an office job when in the interview, they're wearing a t-shirt and jeans? All about appearance. you know, not saying the existing logo is bad .Ok, IT"S A LOGO!!!! not life or death...i'm suprised we have 5 pages of posts on it!
- 1Jun 23, '08 by 10MG-IV[quote=nursecoachUK;2892781]not sure about the tag-line - 'where nurses come together' - to do what?
It also has a slightly sexual meaning too.....
more tag lines for your consideration...
"nursing caring for nurses"
"nurses caring for nursing"
"all nurses, no paperwork"
"where nurses share, listen and learn"
"where nurses get together"
or "come see what's between our sheets":chuckle
- 0Jun 23, '08 by peridotgirlQuote from prologici absolutely lovvvee your logo. i like that fact that it's different and not in the modern standard lettering. the script is not bad either. actually i like your logo better than the new logo and the old one. btw congrats on finishing high school. i just graduated mine and i'm finishing my lpn course. :typing:caduceus::wink2:lately since its summer and the feeling that i don't have to go back to high school i've had a lot of time on my hands. i thought i'd present allnurses a more modern logo. let me know what you guys think.
- 0Jul 7, '08 by BBFRNQuote from methylene:chuckle I noticed that, too. I have mine separated on the toolbar far away from each other because of that.One thing that bothers me is that the favicon ( for the unaware) looks very similar to the amazon.com symbol in the upper right search box of firefox. The colors and relative shape of the a grab my attention similarly.
- 0Jul 14, '08 by xtendedmindQuote from tnbutterflyTnButterfly,I like that you dropped the dot com and I like the new tag line, but I liked the yellow halo. It just seemed to give it a little more of a punch and made it more recognizable as a distinctive logo.
How are you? I am living in Knoxville, Tennessee and my favorite flower is the white daisy. May I ask where you are in Tennessee and how can I get one of those daisies that you have on your post?
It is awesome!
Your new friend,