Do you have any comments on our forum software upgrade? - Page 12Register Today!
- May 3, '07 by I_<3_ICU_RNQuote from brianHaha...thanks! I guess I'm just kind of impatient! I want to get to those subscribed threads ASAP! I appreciate that you guys are so helpful, though, and so quick to provide feedback! This is really a great site!No problem, thanks for your feedback, I misunderstood your question. You are correct, you used to just have to click once and it would take you to the usercp.
But we had tons of people asking how to do many of the other options, so we created the pull down menu, which has slowed down technical questions for those issues dramatically So for now, you'll have to have double click You could always bookmark or add the page to your favorites?
the URL is: http://allnurses.com/forums/usercp.php
Thanks again for your feedback, we like to hear feedback
- May 17, '07 by I_<3_ICU_RNHi,
I just noticed that you have changed the User CP function back to one-click access. It is SO much more convenient! THANK YOU!!!
Anyway, thanks and keep up the good work!
- Jun 4, '07 by Bonnie NurseI have a small problem with getting started. I would prefer that my state of practice not show under my Avatar. I can't find a place where this can be removed. I would like to use something more general/regional. Could someone help with this?
- Jun 4, '07 by sirIQuote from Bonnie NurseI have a small problem with getting started. I would prefer that my state of practice not show under my Avatar. I can't find a place where this can be removed. I would like to use something more general/regional. Could someone help with this?
Hello, Bonnie Nurse,
You can edit your profile as follows:
1 - Go to "quick links" above and to the right.
2 - Scroll down to "edit profile"
3 - Scroll down to "registration required information - all fields are required"
4 - Remove any information in the area, "country"
5 - Scroll down to "additional information"
6 - Remove any information in "location"
You can make other changes/additions/deletions while in the "edit profile" option.
Hope this helps.
- Jun 6, '07 by msdobsonHi,
Small request. Can I have my pictures back?