Discuss: Welcome our latest Moderator: TweetyRegister Today!
- by NRSKarenRN Sep 1, '06allnurses is pleased that tweety has agreed to join the moderating team!
a seasoned veteran who is well known to many and warmly welcomes newbies, tweety will be a great asset to our team.
he will assist with our distance learning / independent study, florida nurses, health and stress management 101, introductions and greetings forums.
congrats from the admin & moderating staff.Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Sep 1, '06
- Sep 1, '06 by nightingaleTweety:
We are so pleased to have you on our team. I think, you are too young to be a legend, but you are certainly well know (enough to be one) in our community; you are well respected by staff and members alike.
When I think of you I always think of your bountiful and warm welcomes to the newbies; thanks for being there.... a lot!
Thanks for pitching in and stepping up to the plate.
- Sep 4, '06 by Grace Ozcongratulations tweety!
another 'feather' in your cap! you will make an excellent moderator.
- Sep 13, '06 by smk1congrats! As a student you are one of the people that I have found very knowledgeable and inspiring as a nurse. You always have an opinion which makes the forums fun and interesting and you always have wise words for the "young".
- Sep 15, '06 by AuntieRNCongrats Tweety. I too always found you extremely knowledgeable and helpful when I was a student.
- Sep 15, '06 by DratzTweety is a Sweety!! Congrats!!
- Sep 16, '06 by VickyRNWelcome, Tweety! So glad to have you on board
- Sep 16, '06 by firstaiddave907Congrats Tweety
- Sep 16, '06 by Angie O'Plasty, RNTweety, you'll be a wonderful moderator. You're already such a great resource to us all here. Best wishes!
- Sep 16, '06 by txspadequeenRNI thought tweety was already a mod...lol I guess Im behind!!