Discuss: tnbutterfly - our latest staff memberRegister Today!
- by brian Jan 28, '07Please discuss the following announcement in this thread:
I'm proud and happy to announce that tnbutterfly is now a moderator of our Parish Nursing Forum.
Here is a brief bio from tnbutterfly:
I received my BSN many years ago….more than I care to count. Although I have been a Parish Nurse for the past 9 years, I also have previous experience in Med-Surg, Psych., and Peds. I am certified as a Red Cross nurse, volunteer, and Emergency Rescue Vehicle (ERV) driver, and worked with Katrina relief efforts in Louisiana as a Red Cross nurse in 2005 and as a mission worker in 2006. I am currently enrolled in the AALNC Legal Nurse Consultant course and will be developing my own business as an LNC.
- Jan 28, '07 by donsterRNCongratulations, tnbutterfly!!! I know you'll be a welcome addition to the staff. Much luck and continued success to you!!!
- Jan 28, '07 by WickedRedRNCongratulations!!!
- Jan 28, '07 by TweetyNice to have you with us. I know you will be an asset.
- Jan 29, '07 by NRSKarenRNWelcome aboard. Glad your sharing your Parish nursing expertise!
- Jan 30, '07 by tnbutterflyThanks Brian, Don, Lori, Tweety, and NRSKaren for the welcome. I am truly honored to have the opportunity to serve as a moderator on Allnurses. I have really enjoyed this site and all the wonderful people I have chatted with here. I look forward to serving the members alongside with the rest of the staff as we strive to make this the best online nursing site. Please don't hesitate to pm me if I can ever be of any assistance to you.
- Jan 30, '07 by sirIWelcome, tn. Glad to have you.
- Jan 30, '07 by suzy253Congratulations!!!
- Jan 30, '07 by muffie
- Jan 30, '07 by tnbutterflyThanks Siri, Suzy, and Muffie!!