Discuss: Recent Forum Layout ChangesRegister Today!
- by brian Apr 3, '06Please discuss this announcement here in this thread. Thanks
We've done some spring cleaning and attempted to organize the 200+ forums so it is easier to navigate and find the forums you want to use.
I created a video about 5 minutes long highlighting the changes. Hope you find it helpful.
You can see the video here:
- 2,153 Views
- Apr 3, '06 by nightingaleI really like it. It might be very helpful for a newbie to know how to navigate and this shows it for em...Last edit by brian on Apr 5, '06 : Reason: typo :)
- Apr 5, '06 by Grace OzG'day Brian! Tried to watch and listen to the video ...... without much success! :-(
It opened ok initially, heard your voice, initially. But, then it just went silent and stopped! It did this each time I attempeted to watch/listen.
Soooo .... ??????
Just thought you'd like to know.
- Apr 5, '06 by brianHi Grace, Sorry you are having difficulty seeing the video. Thanks for the feedback. Do you have dialup by chance? It works best with high speed or broadband internet connection, since it is a large file. You may want to try again? You might have better luck.
The video basically covers the re-organization of the main forum listing page...
The addition of the Advanced Practice Nursing Forums category, creating subforums for the nursing specialties and state forums for easier navigation.
State Nursing Forums
changes to the top navigation bar.
Moving several general nursing forums into a new Various Nursing Topics category:
Hope that helps for those of you who are having problems with the video.
The easiest way to see the changes is to play with the top menu and check out the main forum pageLast edit by brian on Apr 5, '06
- Apr 5, '06 by pickledpepperRNI like it.
The forums are easy to find.
- Apr 7, '06 by alanpegood job, excellent changes and good video explaining changes.:spin:
- Apr 8, '06 by sandey37i like it, makes navigation easier