Discuss: Problems with DatabaseRegister Today!
- by brian Jan 10, '07Please discuss this announcement here:
Many of you were experiencing problems with the site tonight, we had some data base corruption, I believe (hope ) we fixed the problem.
I don't think we lost any data, but there were several duplicate post and threads, which we are in the process of trying to fix.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience this problem may have caused. I know how frustrating it is when you have a post all ready to go and poof, you get an error message.
We are in the process of rebuilding the search index, so the search results may not be the most accurate for the next 24 hours. Thanks for your understanding and patience.Last edit by brian on Jan 10, '07
- Jan 11, '07 by NRSKarenRNAlmost went ballistic when I lost my second post 2nite so can understand our members frustration.
Gave me a chance to do some needlepointing.....take that away along with allnurses..........perish the thought!
- Jan 11, '07 by bethinI'm glad the site was down for a bit - gave me time to study anatomy. Otherwise, I would have been on here all night and never would have read about the wonderful world of neurons.
But I sure am glad it's back.
- Jan 11, '07 by JaxiaKileyI'm still getting errors today.
- Jan 11, '07 by Tweety"server is too busy..." I can't handle it. I want my Allnurses!!! LOL
- Jan 11, '07 by bethinYep, still getting errors. My posts are hit or miss.
- Jan 12, '07 by bethinI'm still getting errors and it's beginning to make me mad. I started the GM thread for Friday, went back to post a response and I get an error message.
Is there a timeline when this problem will be fixed?
- Jan 12, '07 by Spidey's momEarlier today I got the "server down" message . . .. no problems so far tonight.
I am amazed that there are not more problems . . seriously - we are rarely having to deal with any online glitches and for that I thank Brian and his crew.
- Jan 12, '07 by rehab nurseI check this site at least once an hour every day (only exception is when i'm getting chemo or at some other doc's office) and the last two days i've gotten the "server busy, please try later" about half of the time. however, i'm incredibly stubborn, so i just keep trying and i get through usually. I agree with tweety...LOL! I need my Allnurses!
- Jan 12, '07 by muffiestuff happens