Discuss: Problems with Database - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 12, '07 by squeakykittyI had server busy a lot yesterday, and didn't even know if my posts went through. Checked today and they did. I noticed the search feature is more accurate with the software upgrade.
- Jan 12, '07 by GardenDoveIt's working fine today. I lost some well written posts yesterday! I discoverd that you can refresh and retry and the post will eventually go through.
- Jan 12, '07 by brianThanks for everyone's patience through this process. It took nearly 2 days for the server to re-index all the post (nearly 2 million) during that time, I had to limit the servers processing power to the forum so it would not crash the server and have to start all over again
I know it's frustrating, believe me, I feel your pain. The server appears to be running smoother since the changes and search indexing is done.
Hopefully, you will notice the improvements, it appears that the last few posters have Thanks again for all your comments and feedback and understanding, have a good weekend!
Growth is good but sometimes growing pains sometime are not fun
Looks like we need to begin shopping for more serversLast edit by brian on Jan 12, '07
- Jan 12, '07 by TazziRNI guess I gotta learn to check here for problems!
- Jan 12, '07 by JaxiaKileySo far, so good today! I'm still trying to copy all my posts before I submit them -- just in case
- Jan 13, '07 by AltraIs the search function fully restored? Because I've been searching for an old post (one of my own) and can't seem to find it using the "advanced search" function.
- Jan 13, '07 by SuesquatchRNIt's better today than ystdy, and ystdy was better than the day before. I haven't gotten a busy server signal yet.
- Jan 15, '07 by JaxiaKileyI got the busy server message today.
- Jan 15, '07 by bethinBusy signal x2 days