Discuss: Premium Membership and recent changes to the forums - Page 12Register Today!
- Dec 15, '04 by presC.Quote from Franemtnurse((((((((((((((fran))))))))))))) :kiss :kiss :kisswe just love one another, and would like to keep this going. Without this, I have only me.
God bless you!
- Dec 15, '04 by Ari RNYou guys have huge hearts!
- Dec 16, '04 by saywardI am interested in supporting allnursing.com. The question I would like to make in terms of type of payment is in regards to the 'Encryption Level' there at what I will call Home Base. I would appreciate a short email, and will then choose appropriate method. Thanx.
- Dec 17, '04 by brianFYI: I just added about 100 xmas related avatars for premium members to choose from, here is a screenshot on 25 of them:
- Dec 17, '04 by FranemtnurseQuote from brianThank you so much, Brian. That was very nice of you.FYI: I just added about 100 xmas related avatars for premium members to choose from, here is a screenshot on 25 of them:
- Dec 18, '04 by Jay-JayJust a FYI for those of you who are complaining about the cost....
I belong to tolkienonline.com. A premium membership there is $5.00.....A MONTH!! And premium members don't get NEARLY the same number of perks that Brian is offering. About all you get is the custom sig, access to My Buddies and a chat feature.
- Dec 22, '04 by mannaLove the holiday avatars, Brian - Thanks! Makes the whole board seem festive with all the Christmas avatars floating about!
Although, I'm a little partial to my own little guy so I'm not changing just yet! :chuckle
- Dec 22, '04 by nursebedlamHow do l close the treads l've started in the break room? If possible Brian can you close the treads that l've created, as l don't want my email filled with posts that l'll be no longer aloud to reply too. If not please delete my account alltogether.
- Dec 22, '04 by PBAJSnursebedlam
I think if you go to the bottom of the email and look for: "Unsubscription information" ... you can stop the email notifications.
- Dec 22, '04 by NRSKarenRNto unsubscribe from all threads, i.e. stop all email notification:
1. go to user cp
2. select edit options, go to middle "messaging & notification "
3. under "default thread subscription mode", drop down menu choose
"do not subscribe"
to unsubscribe from a single thread
1. go to user cp
2. on control panel click list subscriptions. click inside checkbox of thread you want to stop getting emails about, go to bottom area and in drop down box choose delete subscription, click on go ----done!Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Dec 22, '04