Discuss: Nursing Article writing contest - win $Cash!
- 0Nov 6, '07 by brian Adminplease discuss this announcement in this thread
nursing article contest
we wanted to kick off our new nursing article section with a article contest! we are looking for nurses wanting to share their expertise and knowledge with other nurses. any member can be an author, students, staff, regular members. articles can be written more casually if desired, or more formal style.
- the articles can be on any nursing related topic.
- must have a minimum of 500 words
- only articles submitted after november 6th and before december 6th 2007 will be considered for this contest.
- your article must be written in your own words......no plagiarism.
- all articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displayed publically.
most submitted articles:
1st prize $300
2nd prize $100
3rd prize $60
most voted article:
1st prize $100
2nd prize $75
3rd prize $60
*all cash prizes will be paid via paypal
all winners will automatically upgraded to platinum membership. (a $60 value)
nursing articles and tutorialsLast edit by brian on Nov 6, '07
- 8,401 Views
- 0Nov 9, '07 by mercyteapot
- 0Nov 9, '07 by brian AdminQuote from mercyteapotHi Mercy,I don't understand what that means..."most submitted articles". Does this mean that the person who submits the most articles will win $300? And then "most voted articles", I assume, means that the article that gets the most votes wins... or is it the author that gets the most overall votes or the single article that gets the most votes that will win this prize?
It means that the most submitted articles that staff approve of. For example, if you submit 3 articles, and others only submit 2, you would win.
We are trying to get a good selection of articles, so we are encouraging volume and quality content.
- 0Nov 9, '07 by brian AdminHow about this for some ideas of articles:
A summary of frequently discussed hot topics, on AN with links to the several discussions. This could be come a good reference for newbies that always come and ask the same questions. We could point them to the article on that topic?