Discuss: New Nursing Bookstore and ProductsRegister Today!
- by brian Dec 21, '06please discuss the following announcement in this thread:
we recently added a new nursing bookstore for you to browse and search nursing related books and products. you can access it through the shop tab in the top navagation menu (see screen shot below)
or just bookmark: http://allnurses.com/nursingbooks/shop.php
to make it easy to browse or search, there are tabs at the top of the store along with a search box and pull down menu to sort the results by. (see below)
there are thousands of nursing books listed by several
nursing books categories•nursing books•nursing student•handhelds & pdas•nursing magazines•scrubs
subcategories of nursing books•anesthesia•assessment & diagnosis•assistants & aides•cardiovascular•critical & intensive care•diagnosis•education•emergency•emergency care•fundamentals & skills•general•gerontology•home & community care•issues, trends & roles•lpn & lvn•management, leadership & administration•maternity, perinatal & women's health•medical & surgical•mental health•nurse & patient•nursing home care•nutrition•obstetric & gynecological•oncology & cancer•pediatric & neonatal•pharmacology•psychiatric•reference•research & theory•specialties•terminal care•test preparation & review
all the purchases will be handled through amazon.com, a small portion of each sale will go to allnurses.com and help us continue to improve your website you can actually search for any amazon.com product and purchase it through our store if you like
thanks and enjoy!
- Dec 21, '06 by donsterRNThis is great, Brian! Thanks.
- Dec 31, '06 by Lady THello Brian Thanks for the info. Are these books any cheaper than the book store at our schools.
- Dec 31, '06 by Marie_LPN, RNI know there's OR books on it available, but is there anyway to add an OR category, or is the subject click list created by Amazon?
- Jan 1, '07 by donsterRNMine, too. But these college bookstores are just outrageous in their pricing. I've found that Amazon.com can get almost anything. I also have a member card to Barnes and Noble; that gives me 10% (I think) off their regular prices, and they'll order anything as well. It's worth it, to me.
- Jan 26, '07 by zerdathanks to gave been permit to allow this area
Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Jan 26, '07 : Reason: links removed