Discuss: New male nurse and nursing student forums - page 4
by brian Admin
Please use this thread to discuss the following announcement:... Read More
- 0Apr 29, '05 by thn5625Thats funny!! I on the other had loathed the fact that there are too many women. I purposely sit on the front so I dont check them out and get distracted in the lecture. The first day of class I could smell the estrogen in the air. I almost passed out.
Quote from clark_baileyAh heck, I will say it if the other guys wont :chuckle . I got into nursing for the women!!!! Where else can a guy see all these lovely ladies on a nightly basis!!!!!!
- 0May 7, '05 by Patrick M6Nobody begged any of us to sign up for this forum. I don't understand why anybody feels the need to become so militant. The only reason there's a male-nurse forum is because logistically we have to have a way to organize the material being discussed. Any other guys out there been called Focker? Almost every patient I've had has referred to me as "the male nurse." Ladies, I doubt you've ever had that issue. Gentleman, I empathize with you. Drive on, we have a job to do.
- 0May 29, '05 by Pvt. PartsI joined this site yesterday, for 2 primary reasons.
1) I wanted to find information on nursing schools.
2) I wanted to find out what sort of issues that men face in a female dominated profession.
Thankfully, it was very easy for me to find information I wanted because the information is categorized neatly into separate forums. Whereas, if I had to click-click-click through all the forums to find relevant threads it would have taken me forever!
I don't agree that it's divisive. I think if it was truly meant to be divisive, women would not be allowed to read it. Since when is respectful & open dialogue divisive?