Discuss: New forum software upgrade - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 11, '05 by brianQuote from nursemaaSome people were posting bugs and problems here, so I moved their post into the bug forum and made a new thread to make it easier to manage the issues. I'm not sure that is what happened to your post, but that is my best guess? ThanksSame here. I've posted replies to two established threads, and the thread seems to disappear...I have to do a search to find it. Even when I get on later and click "new posts", the threads I've replied to don't show up.
- Oct 11, '05 by MissBrnI am wondering if this why when I have tried to post on the forum I keep being told that the message failed because it should be at least 10 characters? For some reason I cannot post.
- Oct 11, '05 by TiffyRNAll right, for all of you out there that use alternative browsers, apparently Mozilla Firefox doesn't support the spellchecker. I couldn't find it, so I logged in with Internet Explorer and there it was!
- Oct 15, '05 by button2cuteGreat chat forum and meeting the members are awesome. It takes it to another level. In addition, it is very nice to have discussions and feedback is given right away.
- Oct 15, '05 by Corvette GuyQuote from TiffyRNBrian brought it to my attention that my AOL browser was not very compatible to the new forum software upgrade. So, I alternate back & forth btwn AOL & IE. BTW, the copy-n-paste function sure comes in handy. :chuckleAll right, for all of you out there that use alternative browsers, apparently Mozilla Firefox doesn't support the spellchecker. I couldn't find it, so I logged in with Internet Explorer and there it was!
- Oct 16, '05 by FranemtnurseI like the other one better. This one doesn't allow for animated avatars; at least not mine.
- Oct 16, '05 by HeartsOpenWideI like the spell checker. No more cutting and pasting to word documents to make sure you have not made an turkey of yourself.
- Oct 17, '05 by Jessy_RNI love the upgrade except for there in no paste button and that you must have a minimum of 10 characters in order to reply.
- Nov 17, '05 by Henayneifot those with spellchecker challenges.... the google browser tool bar tools include a spellchecker that works here and on almost any fill in field one might handle on the web