discuss: mobile version of allnurses.com - New!
- 1Nov 20, '07 by brian AdminDiscuss this announcement in this thread
We just released a new mobile version of allnurses.com. So for those of you with mobile phones or PDAs with internet access you now can easily access allnurses.com in a slimmed down, fast loading version.
AN in the palm of your hand where ever you are!
Here is a quick video walkthrough of AN mobile:
Last edit by brian on Dec 17, '08
- 9,155 Visits
- 0Nov 21, '07 by nurz2beBrian,
First of all thank you for taking Allnurses mobile. Whodathunkit?
Second, I found it quite interesting (comical actually) that on the video the ONE forum/topic you chose to show as an example was
ADDICTED TO ALLNURSES>....... LOL. I LOVE THIS PLACE.....
Thanks a million and I am SURE my instructors will thank you as I am spending class time being addicted to the pages of allnurses.....
- 0Nov 21, '07 by CritterLoverQuote from cardiacrn2006maybe it's just me and my ****-poor computer but the video tutorial never did start for me...
i had the same problem.
i had to download the latest version of adobe flash player to get it to work.
if you right-click on the area where the video should play, you can click on "about flash player" and go to their websiet. then you can go to "downloads" and then to "get latest version."
only takes a minute to install, and i didn't have to reboot my computer when it was done.
- 0Nov 21, '07 by Grace OzNow listen here young Brian, you really are trying to get me into MORE strife than I am already with my addiction!!
Technology never ceases to amaze this ol gal!
It worked straight away for me. And considering I've been having probs with my internet connection, that's rather good.
Now....... where's my mobile phone!!!!!!!!
- 0Nov 22, '07 by Scooter321This sounds fantastic, but I can't get the video to download either. I also have a cable connection, which is usually pretty fast. I checked, and I am running the latest version of Flash Player. I was able to get the site onto my PPC by using allnurses.com, but I was wondering if there was anything different/extra that the video would tell us. Is that the "normal" internet address, or is there a different one for the PDA version?
Thanks for any help.