discuss: mobile version of allnurses.com - New! - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 23, '07 by sonja77Quote from asherahi have the same problem!i'm confused about why this is considered new, how long has it been in place? this is how allnurses.com has always appeared for me on my iphone.
the version i get with my palm tx still looks like the "computer" version, not like the mobile version shown in the video.
is there a certain way to log into the mobile version? or should the mobile version pop up automatically in my pda?
- Nov 26, '07 by brianI'm not sure why some of you are having problems viewing the video, I will look into that.
This mobile version is new as of last week. The iphone and a few other mobile devices may be trying to display the full web version, I am not sure if there is a way to chose the mobile version or not? I'll look into that as well.
Thanks for the feedback.
- Nov 26, '07 by caliotter3I'm another one who couldn't get the video to work.
- Nov 26, '07 by Silverdragon102video worked fine for me on PC with broadband and wireless
- Nov 26, '07 by cardiacRN2006Ok, the youtube video worked for me! Thanks Brian!
- Dec 7, '07 by sameericuvery good
- Dec 9, '07 by spongebob6286hi
can anyone teach me how to have allnurses in my mobile phone and pda??
- Dec 19, '07 by indigo girlWow! I am thrilled to see that we have this option. I have not been keeping
up with the latest info so I am just reading about this today. This is so great!
I want an iPhone!
Wish that I knew about this last night at work as a friend had hers out, and we
tried to pull up allnurses. Had to make it smaller so we could fit it in the screen.
What a terrific idea to do this!
Thank you, Brian.
- Jan 17, '08 by akcarmeanI tried to pull up allnurses on my cell phone the other day. It came up correctly but wouldn't let me log in. Any suggestions as to what might be wrong? or What I am doing wrong?