Discuss: Med Savvy Forum - Nurses Talking about MedicationsRegister Today!
- by brian Dec 21, '06Please discuss the following announcement in this thread:
We have created a new Medication Discussion forum.
Med Savvy (http://allnurses.com/forums/f279/)
Purpose: Promoting medication safety, medication alerts and understanding uses of new/old medications. (This forum is a moderated forum, all post will be approved by staff prior to being posted.)
We have already moved several good Medication discussions into the forum, as well as many good links to Medication Resources.
This forum will also have new Drug Information Alerts such as The FDA Medwatch alerts and more, so visit frequently to stay sharp with your med knowledge
- 2,162 Views
- Dec 21, '06 by AbuelitaI like it!
- Dec 22, '06 by henayneiCLNCgood idea
and could the FDA Medwatch be a sticky too? would make it easler to locate information
- Dec 26, '06 by caliotter3I think this forum is a great idea too. I am wondering, if it might not be an idea, to have a special forum to place the various links that posters come up with. I know that I am always on the lookout for a good link. It would be easy to have a central place to look for interesting links. To cut down on administrative efforts, no need to categorize or alphabetize (unless, of course, some moderator felt so inclined!), just list links as you find them. Just a thought. Thanks for such a useful site!
- Dec 26, '06 by Angie O'Plasty, RNExcellent idea!
- Jan 10, '07 by jini2000usl like it too.
I will survive today from my 25th orientation day!!!!!Go Go!!!!