Discuss: Discounted Premium memberships for 10 days! - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 20, '06 by Beary-niceI think I just missed the deal too! Bummer! But certainly I am not ashamed for joining at the regular price...this is a great place!
- Apr 20, '06 by Brita01Hey, does anybody know if a subscription to allnurses is tax deductible, like a subscription to Nursing magazine is?
- Apr 21, '06 by TRINI_RNI extended my subscription. What a deal! Does anyone know how long it takes for the date to be updated?
- Apr 22, '06 by SuesquatchRNWell, I didn't join for the extra services. I paid because I am a supporting member at several sites at which one can pay or not, and I believe in paying for services rendered.
I actually avoid the premium forums because I don't like to exclude people from conversations. Now, I know they can join in if they pay, but it's my humble opinion that those who are paying are doing so not for the extras, but because they believe, as I do, that things they value should be supported.
Anyway. I really value this site, which is why I joined. Not trying to sound like a Pollyanna or a saint, but I think that everyone should be able to use all of the stuff.
- Apr 22, '06 by brianQuote from NursecadetHi Nursecadet, I checked your account and it shows your extended subscription.I extended my subscription. What a deal! Does anyone know how long it takes for the date to be updated?
When current premium members extend your expiration date should be extended as soon as your paypal payment is complete/cleared. If you payed by a check, it may take 4 days for the transaction to clear, then it should update. If you pay via credit card, it should show up almost instantly. If you run into any problem, please use the contact us link at the bottom of any page.
Thank you all for your support!Last edit by brian on Apr 22, '06
- Apr 22, '06 by brianI would consult your tax professional to see whether the subscription is tax deductible. I would think it would be, but not sure?
- Apr 26, '06 by TexasPediRNOk I was going to wait til after I got married to do this..but I'm a sucker for a good deal!!!
I'll just cut 20$ outta the wedding budget now...
- Apr 27, '06 by greatshakesI paid up because I have got a lot of help from this site, I figure that after what I have spent in the garden, it wouldn't hurt and they've both kept me sane (I think).....:yeahthat:
- Apr 27, '06 by nursedawn67I finally joined......6 years with this site and I figured it is time for me to chip in and help support! There is no better nursing site out there! Thanks Brian for all you have done!
- Apr 27, '06 by bullcityrnI had decided that I would get a premium membership as a gift to myself if I got into nursing school. Well, guess what? I got my acceptance letter last Friday and put a check in the mail Saturday afternoon! Hopefully you'll get it soon. But anyway, this website is so great and I'm happy to support it...the discount is just the icing on the cake. Keep up the great work!