Discuss: allnurses.com is breaking all kinds of recordsRegister Today!
- by brian Jun 21, '06Discuss the following announcement in this thread
Quote from brianHi everyone!
We just broke 150,000 registered members! allnurses.com continues to be the leading online nursing community!
At any given time of the day, there are around 2000 visitors on at the same time. On June 6th, we had a record number of 2,897 users online at the same time (06-07-2006 at 09:15 PM)
See screenshot below of stats which can be found at the bottom of the main forum page here:
Below are some screenshots of our daily statistics of new post and new threads:
Thanks to everyone for making allnurses.com what it is today and what it will be tomorrow!
Especially all of the members who have supported allnurses.com by becoming a
click here for more information on becoming a premium member
- 1,738 Views
- Jun 21, '06 by URO-RNHoly cow!
How are you guys able to moderate with so much traffic. That has to be tough.
- Jun 21, '06 by brianIt is tough, but we got the best staff of moderators one could ask for
They do an awesome job! Thanks to all the staff too
- Jun 21, '06 by LPN,RNNowWOW! Those numbers are unbelievable. We are a busy group!
- Jun 22, '06 by Roy FokkerIt's the time to Par-TAY!
It's the time to par-TAY!
THANK YOU, Members, for making this the leading nursing community on the web!
Who wants to do the limbo with me?
- Jun 22, '06 by Beary-niceYeee HAH! Love it here! Hats off to AllNurses!!!!
- Jun 22, '06 by prmenrs:melody: :hatparty: